Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fine hijabs style








Dear Hut,
I got a new hobby recently. I guess I have been 'Hijrah' to get closer to the All Mighty Allah S.W.T. Hijrah means migrating. From hot and daring fashion style to all covered up beauty and elegant style. I also have to considered something lite and breezy coz in Malaysia's weather being in too many fabrics is not a good idea. As everybody knows that Malaysia is a very warm country.

Dear Hut,
My recent hobby is to create a fashionable and nice looking hijab style or veiling style. I also like to mix and match clothing that cold suite the hijab/ veiling style. So these are some of the style that I have figured out. Put up here to share with others or hoping that someone would like to post a comment so I could improve more. I'm also hoping that this might open some heart out there to migrate or to see that being in a hijab is not bad at all..

2 comments:

  1. hehehe..nice try..nnt i plak nk try.thanks 4 the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob.. mari kita beramai ramai menjadikan hijab ini sebagai fashion yang diminati ramai...

    ReplyDelete