Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New blog on the block...

Dear Hut,

I just open up a new blog page to market my family artwork. Especially my mom's she is a real artist.. she was in this field since I was born.. and that was almost thirty years ago. She took classes when we were in England to accompany my father, taking his degree in engineering. So, she is well experienced in knitting, crocheting, baking pies, cakes and itallian food.

Dear Hut,

As she is more interested in handywork, she sold a lot of handycraft instead of food. I had thought of renting a shop in our hometown but it would be difficult as I'm living here in Kuala Lumpur... So I decided to open up a blog instead to help her to market her work.

Dear Hut,

This is the URL for the page and I hope everyone enjoys it.
http://http://:www.designhutcollections.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. While Web Site Designing, it’s an art to give your client a very attractive creative site according to their requirements, and we should always follow up that our site should be very easy to navigate, and it should be open as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKU DAH SAMPAI SINI RUPANYA....

    ReplyDelete